Авторизация  
SantaClaus

Old school conglomeratus TWO Vendors MERGE

В теме 321 сообщение

Ho Ho ho!!!!

BinList

Please do not ask us for providing you a complete binlist of our bases.

We do not provide it due to security circumstances.

You can tell support your bins/favorite bank names/countries and support will make personal binlist specially for you.

Not more than 500 bins can be included in personal binlists

Prices

USA:

20$/30$/35$; Disco 30$

EU, ASIA 201:

65$/80$/95$; Others 80$

EU, ASIA 101:

85$/110$/120$; Others 80$

Mixpacks 10$/dump only for classics/standards mixes.

Mixpakcs contains all rank dumps 15$/dump (usually not more than 20% of classics in these mixes)

Replaces

USA REPLACE POLICY

a. No replace for codes: decline (51, 05); approval (00); call (01).

b. No replaces for dumps untill 3 days will be passed since an update.

NON USA REPLACE POLICY:

a. No replace for the codes: decline (05, 51, 62, 64); approvals (00); call (01).

b. No replace for non usa mixpacks.

c. No replaces for dumps untill 3 days will be passed since an update.

COMMON RULES

a. Validity of the bins from your order will be checked if you will complain on high invalid rate (more than 30% of your order).

b. No replace for replace (replace can be given 1 time / order only).

You should ask for replace only when you have finished your order.

You will get replace only in case if validity rate will be equal to your words, otherwise you will not get replace.

Support can refuse in replaces to you if you will complain on everyone order you are making.

We are using 3rd party checker system (you should be familiar with it already - try2checkme).

No argues about checker results, because they are correct.

Payment Methods

Bitcoin & WesternUnion/Moneygram only (min 960$/transfer max 5000$).

WU pickup can take from 12 to 32 hours.

Поделиться сообщением

ybfstore.cc is a bad shop to buy from im telling you take my word i payed 500 registartion & never made a penny off that site so you can either take my warning or waste your money

Поделиться сообщением

Originally Posted by touchmoneyheff
ybfstore.cc is a bad shop to buy from im telling you take my word i payed 500 registartion & never made a penny off that site so you can either take my warning or waste your money
Sound like you need new bins....no lie I lost 1k on ybf until I found my bins that work for me. Only reason I didn't quit is a couple buddies of mine make ~30 k a month on the road with ybf.

YBF ISNT GOOD FOR LOCAL SHIT. Find a lit international bin that hit anywhere cop like 20 ..and thank me later

Trust me if you reall out here trappin ybf is your best friend

Добавлено через 58 секунд
Your gonna waste money searching for that special bin that hit anywhere. Shit just last week I discovered 3 new bins that work in the US. Do your HW!!!!!!!

Поделиться сообщением

Originally Posted by Lollll
Ybfstore very very bad dont buy from him 100% dead dumps he have and he dont REPLACE THIS MOTHERFUCKER
Ybfstore is fully automated shop, you can use our SecureIM where you can buy with help of our supports.

Поделиться сообщением

no no no , this shop is good dont speak shit

ok i understand the rules is hard in the shop , but if you know your bin and you zone you can make money .

in few dumps i made money not big becase i dont have the stores to swipe 50k lol becase is hard this time , but in normal is good shop and can find good vald rate , iam not write this msg for make good fedback to ybstore , becase i tryed and it is one of store that i use

and really yestarday i got some small problem with him but good shop

Поделиться сообщением

Originally Posted by amexleder
ok i understand the rules is hard in the shop , but if you know your bin and you zone you can make money .
in few dumps i made money not big becase i dont have the stores to swipe 50k lol becase is hard this time , but in normal is good shop and can find good vald rate , iam not write this msg for make good fedback to ybstore , becase i tryed and it is one of store that i use
Facts!!!! This is the best shop hands down if you trappin... Just be prepared to spend money finding a bin.

Поделиться сообщением

Originally Posted by amexleder
Thank you.

I appreciate your help with review posting.

Добавлено через 48 секунд
Originally Posted by Supershooter
Facts!!!! This is the best shop hands down if you trappin... Just be prepared to spend money finding a bin.
Thank you bro!

Поделиться сообщением

Originally Posted by dandurand
Shop are good only the 3 first day of new update ,right now I tried more then 30 pcs separetely and not even one approved many many many hold call and he dont replace DECLINED be carefull before put 500 in this shop trust me.

Thank you for your feedback.

Поделиться сообщением

first order 1/4 got three replaced 0/3

second order 1/11 can't complain too much cause a least I made a profit

going back to see if I can get those replaced that didn't work

everyone should know it's like a lottery ticket you win some you lose some, but you can't win if you don't play stop crying and get back in the game

Поделиться сообщением

No lie this base hey have up is pretty old. I did much better on red chili peppers. 4 pcs I had stayed llit for a month!!!!! Shot w cop I lost money on though. Try some foreign bins.

Поделиться сообщением

Originally Posted by GoodGuy
Sent 500 for registration... Didn't even make that bac, then wen I ended up finding my bin it was damn near 10 times the price. And it's not even a foreign. Regular usa classic that I pay 10-15 on other sites wen I find, it cost me damn near 100$ on his site.. Other than that nothing else works for me on his site..
Thank you for feedback.

Добавлено через 30 секунд
Originally Posted by understand
first order 1/4 got three replaced 0/3
second order 1/11 can't complain too much cause a least I made a profit
going back to see if I can get those replaced that didn't work
everyone should know it's like a lottery ticket you win some you lose some, but you can't win if you don't play stop crying and get back in the game
Thank you.

I appreciate your help with review posting.

Добавлено через 27 секунд
Originally Posted by Supershooter
No lie this base hey have up is pretty old. I did much better on red chili peppers. 4 pcs I had stayed llit for a month!!!!! Shot w cop I lost money on though. Try some foreign bins.
Your feedback is very important for us. Thank you bro.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация